Warranty and Returns
Consumer – 3 years on tools / 2 years on battery
Professional – 2 years on tools / 2 years on battery
Blount, Inc. warrants all registered OREGON® Cordless Tools and Chargers for a period of three (3) years from the original date of purchase [two (2) years if used for commercial or professional purposes] and two (2) years for all battery packs. During the warranty period, Blount will replace or, at its option, repair free of charge, for the original purchaser only, any product or part manufactured which is found upon examination by Blount to be defective in material and/or workmanship.
Service and Support
Contact our customer service department at 888.313.8665 for assistance, additional technical advice, repair, or replacement parts. For safety, use only genuine factory replacement parts on the chain saw. Our service center is staffed with trained personnel to efficiently provide further support and assistance with adjustment, repair, or replacement of all OREGON® Cordless Tool products.
If within the first 30 days of ordering your product you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return your order for a full refund of the product and tax, excluding shipping. To qualify for a return, you must:
- Be within the first 30 days of ordering your product.
- Return the product in the condition you received it in.
- All original parts and pieces must be included.
- Call our customer service at 888-313-8665 to get a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued BEFORE you send your product back.
- Include the RMA # in the returned package.
- Return the product within 7 days of the RMA being issued.
Refund credit will be applied after product has been received and evaluated. Return must be complete and in original condition. Missing pieces, used or damaged goods, will not qualify for a full refund.